About the business
Qsic is Australasia’s first commercially licensed music streaming service. We support businesses in retail and hospitality with simple to use music solutions that deliver cost savings and drive customer engagement.
Qsic is looking for someone who wants to grow with our ever changing and rapidly growing business. Someone that cares about the business as much as we care about them as an individual.
The successful applicant will be an integral member of the team, and will help Qsic deliver high levels of service to our customers.
This is a full time role but we are looking for the right person over academic qualifications or lengthy experience and are committed to developing the successful applicant
About the role
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organised and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/customers at the same time. If you have experience with account coordinating and understand what excellent customer service is, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate is able to both administer daily sales activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our customer relationships. Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
What will you be doing?
– Deal directly with our customers to ensure their experience is outstanding, from the initial Onboarding right the way through to ongoing Account Management.
– Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of customers industries, company culture and products/services.
– Attending the needs of the customers and continually seeking ways to add value to the customer – Qsic relationship.
– Providing operational support and manage the day to day running of our account management team.
Benefits and perks
– Apple laptop
– iPhone X
– Fantastic open and bright office which backs onto the Yarra river. A little piece of country in the city!
– Regular company Friday lunches
– Growing together is a company focus. We promote internally before looking to hire externally. The right candidate will have the opportunity to prove capabilities and passions.
Skills and experience
– A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
– Great communication skills; in person, on the phone and written
– Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
– Able to work at pace and juggle tasks simultaneously
– Not afraid to take on a challenge and enjoy problem solving
– Focussed on excellent attention to detail
– Organised and efficient with their time
– Excited about using technology to transform an industry
This is a full time role in Melbourne. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
No recruiters please.